View Profile floorboardofficial

All 111 Audio Reviews

57 w/ Responses

This is really an interesting sonic landscape. I really like that resonant section starting around the 23 second mark, and that progression at the 55 second mark. Lots of cool squeaky and fuzzy textures in this! Great work! Five stars, a favorite, and a follow!

Those orchestral libraries are beautiful. Great composition! Really lovely space you create here, with some poignant moments, especially around the 1:30 and 1:40 marks. Love it! What class is this for? Five stars and a follow for sure!

Deemo-R responds:

Thanks so much! It's for a Scoring class (at Columbia College Chicago's MFA program), actually - we get multiple assignments every week now, and this one was part of a "video game pitch" module where we had a team of 4 people that needed to score 5 level concepts. We each did 1 on our own, then did the 5th one (which was a climactic point in the concept) together. Aside from that, we still need to schedule time to finish our usual scoring work and weekly arrangement for orchestration. It's a bit more writing than I'm used to doing every week, but it feels good to have new music done! Thanks for asking, and for the review!

Wouldn't call this mediocre! This is a fun little metal tune. Love your guitar tone, and I always enjoy some tubular bells. Also the lead guitar melody starting at 1:11 really tickles the eardrums. And i love the energy at the end! Great stuff! Five stars and a follow!

WakerLink responds:

glad you enjoyed it man, much appreciated

I love samples of old telephones. That just immediately gives me a pink floyd feel, and creates mystery... like WHO'S CALLING? WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING!?!? What's HAPPENING!? But other than that, not a ton going on, but it's a cool, kinda creepy bit of ambience. I'm guessing this is meant as background music for a horror game or something, for which it would work quite well. Assuming that's what you're going for, I'll hit you with them five stars.

Simple yet sweet! Really like that snare. Love the tapey texture of that lead synth, and the ambience accompanies it quite well! Really cool when that rhythmic bit comes in, and those riser's were quite neat. The melody at the 3 minute mark was nice and quirky too, totally my style! Cool feel. Five stars and a favorite for sure!

Nice and dark! This is a cool piece! Love the percussion, which really drives the composition. Really great work here. Five stars!

This is a neat atmosphere! I really like the space you create here. Nice work! Five stars!

That's actually quite a nice composition. Well done!

Definitely a freaky vibe.

nietzlawe responds:

Thank you for the review.

And remember! Keep watching the skies!

Love that melody! Love those plucky synths! Really a great feel to this! Only wish it was longer, as I feel there were more place for this to go. Nice work! Five star, favorited, and followed!

GundorSound responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

Self-produced bedroom indie artist. Released my first demo album in 2019 and just released my follow up EP "Moloch Eats Connecticut". My next album is set for release sometime this coming May.

Male