View Profile floorboardofficial

All 111 Audio Reviews

57 w/ Responses

Duuude! That was AWESOME. I love those fuzzy vocals and that guitar tone. This song had that perfect amount of angsty crunch that I like so much. Lyrics were great too! TOTALLY dig it!

If I could offer something constructive, I think the song could benefit from an extra "something" in the production at the transition into the instrumental section at 1:14, as well as the transition into the second vocal portion (1:48 - 2:03).

But hey, are you on spotify? I'd playlist this.

Bitbeak responds:

Hey! Thanks for the thoughtful review, transitions are always something I struggle with (accidental on theme for this track lmao). Actually curious what you'd recommend for padding that out or whatnot, shoot me a DM if you had something in mind!

I don't currently have anything on spotify, but a lot of that is shear laziness of not wanting to set up an artist account and figuring out another platform -.-

...may get to it eventually

Self-produced bedroom indie artist. Released my first demo album in 2019 and just released my follow up EP "Moloch Eats Connecticut". My next album is set for release sometime this coming May.

Male